PEAK212 Group Training
PEAK212′s philosophy is to motivate, encourage, and support every individual's personal fitness goal by using the energy and enthusiasm that comes from working within our small training teams, also known as small group training. Our purpose is to embrace the choice that you have made to change your health, and apply the methods, motivation, and skills we have accumulated, to make your fitness transformation attainable and sustainable.
We believe that effort and intensity are keys to change, as is support, knowledge, safety, and variety within our small training groups. Our coaches understand the difficulties that lie ahead of any change you may want to make, but are here to guide and motivate you through your personal journey. Seize this moment, choose a more energetic and healthier you, and let us pull you up towards your fitness peak.
We provide a comfortable yet motivating environment to give our clients professional training within a smaller group setting. With session participants numbering no more than 8 individuals, you can be assured to get the instruction and education you need.
If you want more details about PEAK212, call and ask to speak to one of the professional trainers at PEAK Health & Fitness today!
*Some equipment may vary in each location.
PEAK212 Training Schedule:Check with the front desk for the current schedule.
- Session size is limited to eight (8) training clients.
- Clients can reserve their space no more than 48 hours in advance by calling: 425-258-3862, or by visiting the front desk at the club.
- Clients are required to have completed an initial assessment prior to taking first session.
- If you cannot attend your reserved session, please cancel with at least 12 hour notice.
- Sessions may be added based on client demand. To request an additional training slot, contact front desk.
- For more information, visit www.peak212.com.
- Training package is good at PEAK Health & Fitness only.